Personal Finance Calculators
These calculators are not toys
Online — free, nothing to download or install.
For Windows - download & install SolveIT! on your computer
These are some of the 40 plus calculators included in SolveIT!.
- Accelerated Payment for Windows — save interest by making periodic extra payments.
- Affordable House for Windows — calculate affordability
- Amortization Schedule (free) for Windows — produces a quick, clear loan schedule showing payments, interest, principal and balance.
- Automobile Loan Calculator for Windows — solves for any two of six variables including needed cash deposit or trade-in amount.
- Budget Calculator for Windows — produce up to 12 projected & actual monthly budgets. Calculates expense allocation.
- Debt Reduction Adviser for Windows — analyze all debts and suggests most efficient way to reduce or eliminate debts
- Future Value Matrix for Windows — multiple calculations with interest rate and term varying along the "X" & "Y" axes.
- Goal Planning Adviser for Windows — plan for large, future obligations such as retirement or college. Structure both the savings cash flow as well as the withdrawal cash flow. Wizard like style.
- Interest Calculator for Windows — calculate exact day or periodic interest.
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for Windows — ROI calculation for adjustable cash flow.
- Lease vs Buy Adviser for Windows — is it more advantages to finance or lease?
- Loan Calculator for Windows — solve for amount, term, rate or payment amount for various payment and compounding frequencies and for various lending methods be it normal, Canadian, rules-of-78, interest-only or fixed principal payments.
- Loan Comparison Adviser for Windows — compare two loan offers
- Mortgage Loan Calculator for Windows — solve for any of 6 possible unknowns including down payment required
- Net Worth Calculator for Windows — create a customizable personal net worth statement.
- Purchasing Power Calculator for Windows — calculate value of an amount adjusted for inflation
- Refinance Adviser for Windows — determine if it is advisable to refinance a loan.
- Return on Investment (ROI) for Windows — absolute and annualized rate of return calculation
- Savings Calculator for Windows — solve for any of 4 values