We collect no personal information from users of this website or from users of our Windows calculators with three important exceptions:
- If you order one of our programs, we do require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card details if paying by credit card and we will archive this information EXCEPT for the credit card number. Pine Grove Software never has access to your credit card number when you use our online shopping cart. The number is sent directly to the merchant bank via a secure connection to Stripe.com (the clearing bank).
- If you initiate contact with us via email seeking support or just offering a comment we will save your email address and the email contents
- On AccurateCalculators.com we require a valid email address in order to post a comment or question to aid us in reducing comment spam posted to our site. Your email address will be used to contact you when you have received a direct reply to your specific comment.
What will we do and not do with personal information that we collect?
- IF you have purchased one of our Windows softare products (NOT if you've simply commented on this site), we may, from time-to-time, email announcements about new products, updates and bug fixes. This has always been our policy. To put some perspective on this, we have made less than three such general mailings in the past ten years.
- We will NOT sell, share or distribute your personal data to or with any third party.
- We MAY contact you on behalf of a third party offering goods or services we think you may be interested in learning about. In over 35 years, we have never done this and if we were to to this, we promise not to be obnoxious about it.
- We MAY use a 3rd party to help us manage our email list and to allow website visitors to subscribe and unsubscribe from our blog and email list. We have not done this. We are alerting you to the possibility.
Cookies — small pieces of programming code put on your computer
If you are not satisfied with one of our Windows calculators or programs, you may receive a refund for the full purchase price (less any shipping or handling charges) within one year of purchase. No quesstions asked. Simply deactivate the software and contact us for a refund.
If you purchased a subscription (or otherwise register) one or more of our online calculators, you may cancel the subscription at any time. However, NO REFUND will be issued for any used or unused portion of the subscription.
Further, subscriptions are automatically renewed until we receive a notice requesting cancelation from you.
If you cancel a subscription, you'll continue to have access to the appropriate online calculators until your subscription expires.
Updated: March, 2023